Monday, February 8, 2010

Music by the World Health Organization!

In the actual listing of new music CD's acquired at the library:
"World Health Organization ~ Greatest Hits (Music CD)"
(you have to go to the 'next 50' to see the above quoted)
Yes, it actually says "World Health Organization"...not "The Who".
So...

Don't miss out on the World Health Organizations best hits! Remember these?

"W.H.O.oooooo are you? Whose W.H.O., whose W.H.O.?
W.H.O.oooooo are you? Whose W.H.O., whose W.H.O.?
I woke up in a cheap patel
where a bed bug knew my name.
He said "I'll be coming home with you
and I will never go away"

"People try to put us d-d-down, (talkin' 'bout my gonorrhea)
Just because we get around (talkin' 'bout my gonorrhea)
Things they do look awfully c-c-cold (talkin' 'bout my gonorrhea)
I hope I die before I get old (talkin' 'bout my gonorrhea)
This is my gonorrhea,
this is my gonorrhea, baby..."


And the popular Christmas hit:

"I want Human Pappilomavirus for Christmas!
And only Human Pappilomavirus will do.
No Chlamydia, no Tuburculosis, I only like Human Pappilomavirus..."

~lol~ I crack myself up!

Many of you might not remember "Enza" from the Spanish flu of 1918:

"I knew a birdie, it's name was Enza, I opened the window and in flew Enza!"

In all seriousness, the Hennepin County Library employee who made this mistake might have done it on purpose as a slam for Pete Townshends current child sex offender problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment