Saturday, May 12, 2012

Postcards completed and starting

Above is 5 of the 7 van Gogh cards I mailed.  The top one is my favorite, and it is also the most literal interpretation of the painting.
Below is the new postcard project.  The theme is Cityscapes and I'm working on the Foshay Tower.
Mom said when she moved to Minneapolis the Foshay Tower was the tallest building in Minneapolis.  As you can see, that's no longer the case.  I think I'd like to find out just exactly how close that building is to the Foshay Tower.
An old photograph of the Foshay Tower.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like your cards. They are so beautiful. I love them all. And I am looking forward to your next project. Sounds great.
    I miss working with you.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, truly amazing. I read your description of how you did this. All I can say is WOW!

    ReplyDelete