Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scraps with different points of view.

I haven't been blogging because my computer monitor died.  I got a new one yesterday so here's what I've been doing in the mean time.
I put together this piece with the leftover scraps from making "Buildings".  While I was making the "Buildings" piece, continually rearranging them, I was thinking how a piece would be if the 1 point perspectives were all messed up.  Really like the points of view on any given subject some agree, most don't agree, and until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes... 
I only put a few of the buildings from different 1 point perspectives close enough to touch the other, but in real life I believe most are over lapping.

Still there were more leftovers (lots and lots) so I ripped a couple long swaths of white fabric 5" wide and started applying all the leftovers to that.
By the end of tonight it's either going to be a border or a binding, but I don't know yet.
That and laundry and work to do yet...

1 comment:

  1. I like what you did with your left overs. Maybe your stripe could be a border instead of a binding? I love it.

    ReplyDelete