Sunday, June 5, 2011

The lady had a little too much red bull!

I've been replacing some screens on the house...and I have to agree, if I had known how easy it was, I would have done the entire house years ago!  It literally takes 5 minutes and the screen is perfectly flat.
This old package of fiberglass screening with the scary looking lady had a Target price tag on it for $1.99!  So how old is that?
I guess the screen company had a demographic of a-little-bit-too-happy, one-armed, single, caucasian women with long red fingernails (and no wedding ring!).  Of course, if she did have wedding ring on, we'd know she married a bum of a husband because, following traditional gender rolls, he should be doing the screens so that she doesn't break her fingernails.  And if she were married, she probably wouldn't be wearing red lipstick and a pearl necklace... 
And I had to use a file on my nails after I was done...so that's why they don't have her thumb in the picture, I'm sure she cracked that nail...

No comments:

Post a Comment