Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Postmark'dArt Fiber Postcard Trades

I can't believe we're on trade 17 at Postmark'dArt but I've finished my cards for the No Theme catagory.  They are Postcard Purses!  The zipper really works and opens to the pocket.
The zippers are all recycled from something...I don't remember what.  I'll take anyone's old zippers!
I made one with the zipper toggle showing, but then made the other 5 with the toggle tucked into it's own little pocket for mailing. (Upper right corner.)
What should I put in the pocket for mailing?
 

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing, Debra! Lucky people will receive these little gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. Looks beautiful.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautifully extra cool! love the creative addition of the zipper.
    From Karin @ http://openbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestions for the zipper bag:
    A dollar.
    chocolate.
    glitter
    MCQ website
    MCQ Bookmark
    hand lotion sample
    coin purse
    gum
    fabric scraps
    fusible
    postage stamp
    Your business card!!!
    etc, etc, etc.

    ReplyDelete