Sunday, April 15, 2012

Remove Google Chrome!

It worked!  I removed Google Chrome and now I can post.
I guess they'll have to make some updates before I get to look at that fabulous site again.
http://www.googleartproject.com/
Which is 30,000 pieces of art from museums all over the world, photographed with such clarity that you can zoom in and see the cracks in the paint!
It's beautiful.
In the mean time, I'm still working on postcards.
This is one of my cards in the No Theme catagory.  It's "Stamps go round the world".  I've always loved stamps and I can envision that they will soon be extinct.  I mailed them last Saturday.

And I continue to work on my van Gogh theme using Les Alyscamps for my inspiration.

I don't know if the rest of the conversation was any good, but at Target I heard one sentence of it between 2 young guys:
"You couldn't do anything to me, ever, that would get me to use the wrong deodorant".

No comments:

Post a Comment