Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trunk...continued and ending.

I had pretty much decided I wasn't going to work on this piece anymore because it wasn't directing me anywhere I liked.  After posting the first picture below and seeing a womans long, vest sweater that's all I could see every time I looked at it!  Blech!  So I was done!
But I took it to Cave Women monday night and asked for their opinions.  Some agreed to seeing the sweater; and some didn't agree, but instead saw female anatomy parts!
I had the inner and outer boarder the same dark fabric and they suggested painting the inner boarder lighter. So I did that with paint stiks.  I think in this photo (with flash) the paint stik color looks pinkish, but it didn't look like that when I was doing it.  So I'll wait and look at it in the daylight again tomorrow.  If it still looks pink to me then I'll adjust it.
After that I'm not working on it any more because I'm not getting anything out of it.
Plus I have to work on my Twin Cities on the Bias challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment