Monday, April 19, 2010

I haven't been in the mood to post for a while. I finally drank some creative juice and came up with my title and description for the Melange a trois challenge.

TITLE:
"Michelle, your problems are bigger to you because you're closer to them."

DESCRIPTION:
"The bold red, blue and yellow triangles, which are the basis of formation for all colors, relate to human emotion and it's innumerable complexities.
The waves of achromatic black and white, which represent humans psychological 'right' and 'wrong', add more complexity to the mix and are neccessary for both color to flourish and for people to determine ethics.
The beading represents that proverbial thin line of grey; which, as I've grown old, isn't 'thin' in any instance.
And if you believe all that BS I have a bridge..."

No comments:

Post a Comment