Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jenna and Me on Facebook

Jenna:
Can I come over Thursday. And friday instead? I'm getting a hair cut in wedensday

Debra:
Yes

Jenna:
oh, and can we make spun sugar?

Debra:
no

Jenna:
whhhhhyyyyyy noooooottttt?

Debra:
You can make that mess at your house. :-D


Jenna:
i already did!!!!


Debra:
then why make it again?

Jenna:
because me and my neighbor tried to do it. I think we messes up the measuring. So it didnt stretch,, it fell in lumps. then we added more water and corn syrup, cooked it more. and burned it. oh-we also caught the pan on fire. That wasnt fun. We ended up burning it and pouring it in a sheet and trying to eat it, but it tasted to bad.....you see why i need someone with more experience????


Debra:
BWAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Never start the house on fire with out an adult present.

No comments:

Post a Comment